This is the bike that’s consistently reaped kudos from the cycling media and countless riders. Why all the accolades? Our asymmetric carbon chassis delivers a perfect blend of bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Technically speaking, this thing rips.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
LIGHTWEIGHT, CAPABLE…AND STUNNING
The Stumpjumper carbon chassis makes for one of the lightest, and yet most capable, trail bikes anywhere. The innovative frame melds smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including our integrated SWAT™ box downtube storage and hassle-free cable routing.
• Carbon frame is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
• FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
• Roval Traverse Carbon wheels roll up to speed quickly and are bomb proof.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- The FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance is designed for big-hit performance and boasts three compression damping modes—Open, Trail, and Firm—for on-the-fly tuning.
- A FOX FLOAT Performance fork offers up 150mm of smooth travel with stiff stanchions and a three-position compression adjuster for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston disc brakes and big rotors add plenty of stopping power to the mix.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain offers precise, consistent shifting and all the gearing you need to scale the steepest and longest climbs.
- Roval Traverse Carbon wheels roll up to speed quickly and are bomb proof.
|CHAIN||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|CRANKSET||SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FORK||FOX FLOAT Performance, GRIP damper, 3-position micro-adjustment, tapered alloy steerer, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x50mm|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 15x110mm spacing, 2Bliss Ready, 28h|
|REAR HUB||DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow cr-mo rails|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel|
Stumpjumper - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||572mm||595mm||628mm||662mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.8°||74.5°||74.1°||73.7°|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Bike Standover Height||747mm||750mm||762mm||775mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|