- 11 g protein per serving to contribute to growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- With carbohydrates, plus 8 vitamins and 3 minerals
- 4 mg zinc per serving. Zinc supports the normal function of the immune system
- With magnesium, which contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or longlasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle *
* The beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
About this Product
After your intensive workouts and competitions, a supply of carbohydrates, protein and fluid is an essential key to your recovery. RECOVERY ACTIVE Regeneration Drink is designed for use directly after exercise to not only supply your muscles with protein, but also help replenish your energy tanks (glycogen stores) with carbohydrates.
There is a small hole in the foil seal under the lid of all our powder cans. This hole is necessary and is designed to prevent the can from warping by equalising any pressure during transport. It does not compromise the quality of our products in any way.
Skimmed milk powder, glucose syrup, sugar, fat reduced cocoa powder (4%), maltodextrin, whey protein (milk) (3%), soy protein, calcium caseinate (milk), minerals (magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, cupric gluconate), emulsifier (lecithins), vitamins (niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12), natural flavouring, cinnamon.
- Take 1 portion per day, immediately after exercise.
- Mixing Instructions (1 portion): Mix 55 g (approx. 3 measuring spoons - included) with 200 ml of water.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Nutrition Information||per 100 g||per portion (55 g)*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1598 (377)||879 (207)|
|Fat||1,3 g||0,7 g|
|of which saturates||0,7 g||0,4 g|
|Carbohydrate||72 g||39 g|
|of which sugars||40 g||22 g|
|Protein||19 g||11 g|
|Salt||0,46 g||0,25 g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||per 100 g||per portion (55 g)*|
|Thiamin||0,68 mg (62%*)||0,37 mg (34%*)|
|Riboflavin||0,82 mg (59%*)||0,45 mg (32%*)|
|Niacin||7,9 mg (49%*)||4,3 mg (27%*)|
|Vitamin B6||0,69 mg (49%*)||0,38 mg (27%*)|
|Folic acid||135 μg (68%*)||74,3 μg (37%*)|
|Vitamin B12||2,0 μg (80%*)||1,1 μg (44%*)|
|Biotin||25 μg (49%*)||14 μg (27%*)|
|Pantothenic acid||2,0 mg (33%*)||1,1 (18%*)|
|magnesium||203 mg (54%*)||112 mg (30%*)|
|zinc||4,4 mg (44%*)||2,4 mg (24%*)|
|cooper||0,55 mg (55%*)||0,30 mg (30%)|
* per 55 g serving when mixed with 200 ml water
** % Nutrient Reference Values