Bringing serious value to the table, the Turbo Levo Comp Carbon pairs a lightweight carbon front triangle with an M5 alloy rear end and decks that chassis out with a decidedly smart mix of components that include a Fox Float 36 Rythm fork, 4-piston SRAM Guide RE brakes, and X-Fusion Manic dropper post.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• 160mm travel Fox Float 36 Rythm fork.
- The Levo Comp Carbon is all about delivering the best possible bang for your buck. Example? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle yet kept costs down with the addition of an M5 alloy rear end. That combination yields a bike that is not only light, but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
|FRAME||FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|FORK||Fox Float 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Trail Grips|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM NX Eagle, single-click lever|
|CASSETTE||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||Praxis forged M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T,steel|
|RIMS||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|FRONT HUB||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized harness|
Turbo Levo - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||577mm||600mm||631mm||664mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75||04°||74||79°||74||48°||74||14°|
|Head Tube Angle||66||04°||66||04°||66||04°||66||04°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||760mm||781mm||787mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|