- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions contribute to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise
- Trusted functionality with C2MAX, a scientifically developed carbohydrate blend that contains a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Supplies the body with the 5 electrolytes sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium, which are lost the most with perspiration
- 75 mg caffeine per serving - caffeine can help to improve concentration
- 400 mg L-Arginine per serving
- Free from artificial flavours and preservatives (by law)
- Suitable for vegetarians
About this Product
Do you want to refuel during longer and harder training sessions mith more than just electrolytes and carbohydrates? Then you should try Isomax, PowerBar's isotonic sports drink with caffeine. Isomax powder not only provides you with carbohydrates and electrolytes, but also 75 mg of caffeine per serving; caffeine can help improve concentration. It also contains 400 mg L-Arginine per serving, providing the body with a protein building block in the form of a free amino acid. Isomax is an ideal choice for your harder training sessions or competitions.
There is a small hole in the foil seal under the lid of all our powder cans. This hole is necessary and is designed to prevent the can from warping by equalising any pressure during transport. It does not compromise the quality of our products in any way.
Dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrate, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, magnesium carbonate), acidity regulator (citric acid), l-arginine (0,8%), natural flavouring, beetroot juice powder, concentrate (safflower, lemon), caffeine (0,15%).
May contain: soy, milk.
- 1 portion/day.
- General fluid intake recommendation for activities >60 minutes:
- Drink as needed before exercise
- Drink approximately 150-200 ml every 15 minutes during exercise
- Mixing instructions: 1 Portion: Mix 50 g (approx. 3 measuring spoons- included) in 750 ml water for isotonic formulation. Single Serve Sachet: Mix pouch content (50 g) in 750 ml water.
- Contains caffeine (10 mg/100 ml). Not recommended for children or pregnant women.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Nutrition Information||per 100 g||per pouch (50 g)*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1578 (371)||789 (186)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||90 g||45 g|
|of which sugars||63 g||31 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||1.8 g||0.9 g|
|Caffeine||150 mg||75 mg|
|L-Arginine||800 mg||400 mg|
|Minerals||per 100 g||per pouch (50 g)*|
|Potassium||338 mg (17%**)||169 mg (8%**)|
|Chloride||670 mg (84%**)||335 mg (42%**)|
|Calcium||121 mg (15%**)||60.3 mg (8%**)|
|Magnesium||58.2 mg (16%**)||29.1 mg (8%**)|
|Sodium||710 mg||355 mg|
*per 50 g serving when mixed with 750 ml water
**% Nutrient Reference Value