- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions enhance the absorption of water during physical activity
- C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix
- Provides the body with the 5 electrolytes sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium, which are lost the most through sweat
- Free from artificial flavours and preservatives (according to law)
- Suitable for vegetarians
About this Product
During sport you lose both water and electrolytes through sweat. In order to effectively reabsorb the lost water, the right combination of electrolytes (especially sodium) and carbohydrates is important. Isoactive, PowerBar's isotonic sports drink not only provides you with C2MAX, a scientifically developed carbohydrate mixture of a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources, but also 5 electrolytes. The isoactive powder thus combines 3 advantages in one product: liquid, electrolytes and carbohydrates. With a refreshing taste it’s perfect for your training or other sports activities.
Dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrate, sodium chloride, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate), acidity regulator (citric acid), natural flavourings, beetroot juice powder.
May contain: soy, milk.
General fluid intake recommendation for activities >60 minutes:
- Drink as required before exercise
- Drink approximately 150 – 200 ml every 15 minutes during exercise
Mixing instructions (1 portion): Mix 33 g (approx. 1 ½ measuring spoon - included) in 500 ml water.
As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Nutrition Information||per 100 g||per portion (33 g)*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1542 (363)||509 (120)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||89 g||29 g|
|of which sugars||60 g||20 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||2.9 g||0.95 g|
|Minerals||per 100 g||per portion (33 g)*|
|Potassium||456 mg (23%**)||151 mg (8%**)|
|Chloride||1149 mg (144%**)||379 mg (47%**)|
|Calcium||183 mg (23%**)||60.3 mg (8%**)|
|Magnesium||88.0 mg (23%**)||29.0 mg (8%**)|
|Sodium||1147 mg||379 mg|
*per 33 g serving when mixed with 500 ml water
**% Nutrient Reference Value