There's Arctic cold and then there's the cold we can all relate to. So when you're set on riding in temperatures at or near freezing, our Element 2.0 gloves are the perfect choice. They feature a Gore® WINDSTOPPER® upper and 200g Primaloft® insulation, so they're guaranteed to stave off windy chills and cold weather—all without compromising bar feel or dexterity.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® upper protects against wind and water, while also letting perspiration escape.
- 200g Primaloft® insulates without adding any bulk.
- Ax Suede palm material is tough, hydrophobic, conforming, and touchscreen-compatible.
- Brushed tricot interior provides a plush, comfortable feel against the hand.
- Windproof brushed Microwipe™ thumb wiper allows you to easily wipe away sweat.
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Low profile adjustable cuff interfaces perfectly with long sleeves.