Our Women's Contour Locking Grips were specifically designed to provide the utmost in comfort for women. That's why we worked closely with medical professionals over the course of their design to achieve something that's close to pure bliss. At the exterior, you'll find that they're shaped with a women's-specific, ergonomic design that's plenty flexible in order to disperse pressure and absorb shock and vibration. Furthering the latter, we gave the grips more volume for greater protection, so there's a high-density inner core, a medium-density body, and even softer padding in key contact areas to cushion the ulnar nerve. This means that your hands will be free of fatigue and numbness, so you'll exercise better control and handling. And just as importantly, the Contours have a locking design to secure their position on the bars, so you'll always have the right support, right where you need it.
- Medically designed to conform to hand anatomy. This relieves pressure-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness, which often lead to fatigue.
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure
- Medium-density body for secure grip
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment
- Softest density in key contact area to cushion the ulnar nerve