Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Cockpit the lightest one-piece bar/stem combo that passes our standards; at 255 grams (110 mm x 420mm). Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist Cockpit’s round tube shape and tradition bend respect tried and true forms, but the optimized composite layup and internal cable routing are decidedly modern. Available in 10 sizes, there’s one that will fit you perfectly. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we’ve got your back.
- Material: Advanced carbon composite
- Weight: 255 grams (110 mm x 420 mm)
- Bend: Tradition radius ( 125mm Drop / 75mm Reach)
- Stem Angle: 6-Degrees
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo
- System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- Handlebar pictured with optional integrated face-plate computer mount, S219900058.
- Sizes: 400 mm x 80/90/100mm